- Purpose of the site
This website was developed in order to improve the relationship with our students, partners and society in general, serving as an official channel of contact and dissemination of the content produced.
1.097 / 5.000
Resultados de tradução
Visitors to the Chef on Board website must have their own resources to access the internet and this website, whose visit is limited to the content expressly offered, subject to the application of Brazilian law and obliging itself to repair the damages derived misuse, being expressly prohibited:
- Access any programming area of the website, its database or any other set of information that is part of the Webmastering activities;
- Reverse engineer, translate or decompile the source codes used that are not open, in order to copy, modify, reproduce, rent, sublicense, publish, disseminate, transmit, lend, distribute or otherwise dispose of the tools consultation of this website and its functionalities;
- Use data mining or spider applications, of any type or kind, in addition to another that is not typified here, but that acts in an automated manner, both to carry out massive operations and for any other purpose.
- General information about the website and its operation
Chef on Board strives to maintain the continuous and permanent availability of this website to the public as it is available, however:
- Reserves the right to make improvements and updates that may alter the structure or design of the website, at its convenience;
- Is exempt from liability if this site remains inactive, or in the event of damage, loss, or loss of visitors’ equipment due to system, server, or Internet connection failure, including actions of malicious software such as viruses, Trojan horses, and others that may, in any way, damage the equipment or the connection of visitors due to access, use or navigation on this website, as well as the transfer of data, files, images, texts, audios or videos contained therein.
Chef on Board is not responsible for the acts carried out by visitors on its website, each one being responsible for the use of the platform.
- External links
The website may indicate external links for visitor access, but does not carry out any verification, control, approval or guarantee of the adequacy or veracity of the information and data available on these links. Therefore, you will not be responsible for:
- For any damage resulting from visitors’ access to these external links;
- For damages, losses or harm caused by delays, defects, errors or omissions that may exist in the systems or services provided or by the visit to said sites or by the functionalities offered there.
- Communication with visitors
Chef on Board may contact or send content to site visitors who wish to receive information related to its services or its mission, so it is essential that visitors provide correct and truthful information, as well as keeping it updated.
It is the sole responsibility of the visitors to adjust their anti-spam systems, so that they do not interfere with the reception of communications and content from Chef on Board, and no excuse is accepted if they have not had access to any mail due to this. blockage or similar filter.
Any contact with Chef on Board should be made mainly through the email [email protected] .
Communications made with the School of Gastronomy at Yates Nico Rosa will be answered during business hours (working days, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.).
- Visitor Privacy
- Copyright and intellectual property
By accessing this site, the visitor agrees to respect all intellectual property rights and those derived from the protection of trademarks, patents and / or industrial designs, deposited or registered in the name of Chef on Board, as well as all related rights. to third parties that may, or were, in any way available on this site.
The content that Chef on Board makes available is intended to optimize the relationship with its clients and present content on cooking and gastronomy courses to those interested, such as, among others, articles, videos, manuals and -The books , texts, podcasts, audios, texts, phrases, materials published in press vehicles, images and sound files are protected by intellectual property rights and in no case does the visitor acquire any right over them, being able only to make a personal file of the content posted available, unless expressly authorized for its use for specific purposes to be conferred by the owners of the respective intellectual property and image rights.
Any reuse of authorized material must be subject to a new authorization from Chef on Board. The authorization to use the requested material cannot be assigned to third parties, even if it is linked to the authorized subject for any reason.
The uses not contemplated in the aforementioned authorization may be considered illicit acts and be subject to the sanctions provided for in current legislation and sentence to compensation or compensation of those who suffer losses.
The reproduction, distribution, printing of copies for distribution and dissemination, in whole or in part, of the texts, articles, videos, images, brochures and other materials that make up this website is authorized, provided that the content is not altered, partitioned or manipulated in any way that prevents a true and real understanding of its content and purpose, except for a specific provision for each content on its own page, and provided that the source “Chef on Board” is mentioned.
The visitor assumes all liability, civil and / or criminal, for the improper use of the data and content published by the website, for example, but not limited to information, texts, graphics, brands, works and images.
The commercial use of the expressions Chef on Board as trademarks, trade names or domain names, as well as the contents of the website screens, as well as the programs, databases, networks and their files are the property of Chef on Board and are protected by laws and international treaties on copyright, trademarks, patents, models and industrial designs.
The eventual withdrawal of any content or functionality of this site as a result of any complaint, should always be understood as a demonstration of our intention to avoid unpleasantness and, never, as an acknowledgment of guilt or any infraction on the part of Chef on Board . a third party right.
If the visitor sends content or ideas to Chef on Board through this website or the channels published on it, which refer to ideas for new products or services, improvements to existing ones, advertising campaigns or any another marketing action, it will no longer belong to the intangible heritage of the visitor, joining the Chef on Board, nothing can be claimed in this regard, especially monetary reward for what is sent or revision in the models used.
- Service and support
If you have any questions about the conditions established in these Terms and Conditions of Use or about any content of this site, the visitor should send an email to [email protected] .
- Modifications to these Terms and Conditions of use
- General provisions
The tolerance of any breach of any of the clauses and conditions of this instrument will not constitute a renewal of the obligations stipulated herein, nor will it prevent or inhibit their enforceability at any time.
This website is based on the official time in Madrid, Spain.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions of Use is held unlawful by the authority of the place where the visitor accesses the site, or maintains a link, the other conditions will remain in full force and effect until further notice.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms and Conditions of Use described here are interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation, in the Spanish language.